Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Guest Designer on Digital Tuesday




So check out this AWESOME place here. I love all the images and ideas you get from this place. So one day she was looking for a guest designer and guess what I was picked to do todays items. Arent they a dream? I love how the one works with my Dad's pic. Enjoy and visit here okay?

This was his WWII pic with 2 of his 3 sisters. His youngest sister Mary is not in it. But both my aunts were beautiful, you should see some of the pics of my aunt Phyllis. And my Dad sure was easy on the eyes. So go here to check out her stuff.

5 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Congratulations Helen! Way 2 go!!
Your LO is awesome!
Hugs,
Mary

peggy gatto said...

Wow, you did this!!! Loved seeing the close up!!!
Fun piece!!

Cora said...

This is a wonderful piece. I love the family history. Thank you for hostessing!!

Esther Asbury said...

Love this image! Especially like the glitter you added to the leaves.

Betty said...

Love your projects helen. They came out great!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...