Thursday, August 27, 2009


This is a congrats on getting engaged card. Chris' cousin Amy has become engaged. It was sweet how he asked- they were in Las Vegas, they went to the top of the Eiffel Tower and he asked her there, isn't that sweet. Well this is the card I made for them. Stamp set is TAC "love and laughter", white velum top pages, stickles, black ink and teal CS tops it off. It is prettier in real. I hope she likes it.
Come back tomorrow to see the new card for the PCC challenge this week. I hope you try it out!
C-ya Helen

1 comment:

sophiesmama said...

Beautiful card Helen and how sweet and exciting , getting engaged like that!
Hugs,
Mary

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...