Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am so excited

I was asked to join a DT. Its a challenge site. Its just started and the designers are great. So I try really hard not to let you down and to give you many ideas to create. If you would follow this link until I get the side bar set I would be grateful. Really busy this weekend doing Katelyn's room. Walls are painted, the carpet cleaned now comes the hard part. We need to put everything back. HAHAHA. Well please go to this site and leave a comment here to let me know what you think.http://www.papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/

C-ya H.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats on your design team appointment! WHoo Hoo! Looking forward to seeing your work there.

Thanks for visiting my blog too!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...