Tuesday, July 14, 2009

win a stamp set

I have decided anyone turning in an order of $30 paid will get their name entered in a drawing to win a stamp set. The orders must be to me no later than August 6th, 2009. I will place the order on Aug 7th. For every $30 you submit your name will be entered into the contest. The winner will have the choice of any $8.95 set out of the new catty, it will come with your order. All orders must be pre-paid. If you need a catty they are $5 plus post. The $5 gets you both cattys the new inspiration and the serendipity one. Good luck and if you e-mail me that your ordering I will add a free stamp in your order. Also if you get a friend to place a seperate order and you let me know proir to ordering I will give you a package of brads. Thanks and don't forget to check out the new stamps on our site ww.theangelcompany.net/Promos_Flyers.html this will show you the specials. If you are intrested in this months stamps I can place your order early and you will still be in the drawing.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...