Tuesday, July 21, 2009



A friend of ours gave us a tread mill so I wanted to make her a TY card. I know its not TAC but the stamp is cute! I used OSM and prisma colors. Feel free to leave your opinion of prisma and OSM. The second card is our friend is going to be a grandma and grandpa for the first time. We are so excited for them. I made a blankey for the baby but found out today that she is having a girl. I would have made it pink or something but I run out of time very fast some days. So I wanted her to have it prior to the birth and I have other commitments to do. Sorry the long time between posts, I will try tomorrow to make a card too.

2 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Darling cards Helen! Have a good Wednesday.
Hugs,
Mary

Kym Weber said...

Really adorable cards! I love the kitty card. Great job!!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...