Monday, July 27, 2009

Card box remake


So I received the directions off of Alisons blog. Made this as you can see in an earlier post. Decided if I wanted to add envys I had to make it just a hair wider. So I changed the pattern, it is now 1.25 inches on either side instead of 1.5 and then I added a piece of the tops CS inside down the side to hold the seam together and now come to think about that you probably could make it even shorter and add a stripe down the side for more of a design if wanted. Well here's the link to Alisons blog and the instructions. http://stampedbyanangel.blogspot.com/2009/03/a2-card-purse-tutorial-revisited-with.html
Check out her whole site she has a lot of great ideas and cards and such.

1 comment:

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors you used. Talk about the colors popping. Awesome job!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...