Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello card

So I have this card for you. It is a TAC stamp but it came in the really cool grab bags so I don;t know the name. Sorry I am posting so far apart. With the kids home its a little hard but I will try harder. I have some sketched out and will get them done. I also spread myself out to many places and try to show different cards on all the sights so you don;t get bored and want to see more. Anyone who would like to get the catty just need to e-mail me. I have made another card today I just haven't uploaded it yet. Happy Flag day.

1 comment:

Kym Weber said...

What an adorable card! That stamp is really cute.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...