Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Girls Night In


This is a card to crop page I didn't get to send in on time and thought since the kids are home and I haven't created lately, that I would use this. I used the "little stinkers" and "girly gadgets" stamp sets from TAC. I used "Genevieve" paper . Glitter, Crystal lacquer, black fun flock. It truely looks much better in real life. The 2 girls are my daughter Katelyn, and my neice,Shonnette, they were having a facial party. They were scared the mud mask was older and the had brown faces until I had them use a cleanser. It did come off, I promised I would buy new mask stuffs for next time. I need to find some now.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Lovely card to crop idea!!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...