Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What do you think?

I was just wondering how many of you would like to do a card swap? I am thinking any stamp, any paper, any size except ATC, and the only stipulation is it should have a spring theme. After the swap I would post all cards on my blog and do a drawing. One for the card with the most votes and one for people who are voting. The only rule for the draw would be you could only win one, the card or the vote. The swap would be cards or fronts, no smaller than A-2 (4.25x5.5), Your name and e-mail on the back with a list of stamps and such used to make card. I would start this soon close in 3 weeks. Then 2 weeks later have the voting go for 1 week and then announce the winners. What do you think? leave a message to let me know if you would be intrested. This is open to everyone no matter where you live. If you would need more time for shipping just let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd do it, dude. The only thing that sux is (since I'm not a die hard stamper) I don't know that I would have the proper names, etc. for the stuff I use. We'll talk! Melody

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Can't wait. It will be lots of fun.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...