Monday, December 29, 2008

As the new year approaches

I am looking ahead to having a great new year. It will bring new challenges, new friends and family, new chances to make yourself happy and the others around you. This year I wish everyone who reads this would do 1 nice thing a day to anyone. That might mean to smile at someone your passing, that might mean to call someone you haven't talked to in years, to do something nice for the neighbor you don't like, the city worker or county worker who we all tease about but they have it bad too. If everyone in the world did 1 nice thing a day, what a difference this world would be.
Well next year be sure to stop by and see all the new things I will have for you. Take care and much love-

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...