Sunday, November 30, 2008

I haven't forgotten you

Hello All! I haven't forgotten you I have been a little busy. I have 100 Christmas cards to make to send to all our wonderful friends and family. I have been repairing pictures for my husbands cousins family. They were in the May tornado in Iowa. They only have the pics I have. Slow going. I have card fronts to share. I have yet to make the card part - easy - Well I hope these make up for the wait. Oh yeah I forgot, the Big Band music is for my dad, he passed away in April and they are for him and me. I am 40 but I love Big Band. Please enjoy the cards and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...