Tuesday, September 9, 2008

more cards2

The following cards were made from The Angel Company tm stamps and a spirograph set. The Tiger Face stamp I use a lot, I think he is rather cool, many uses. The awesome paper is Winchester and our papers truly are great. Beautiful color and great quality. The kids are from the Girlz and Boyz set, TAC. It is a back to school card. I have used that set for many different occasions. Birthday, grandparents day, thinking of you. The last card was made from spirograph. I was playing with the kids and said I wonder... Please feel free to use the link at the upper left of this page to check out all the items that The Angel Companytm has to offer. Many items and many ways to use them. The site also has ideas. Enjoy! Off to work on those scrap pages I promised you.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...