Thursday, January 4, 2024

Good Morning and Happy Blessed New Year!!!

 Hello-

My prayer for you is that 2024 is filled with love, happiness and friends and family. 

I made a few cards from the kit you can buy at Stampin up. so cute. I made these from the kits directions. Come back tomorrow for the ones I make with my own ideas.

painted wishes 163235 $14.00 USD
They come already printed with the words so no stamps. You get some beautiful gems, dimensionals and gold braid. I really like this kit. you have birthday and thank you and friend sentiments in several languages. I made these that are the examples shown. Come back tomorrow you will see the ones I made with my own ideas. Id love to see what you do. 
 



Have a great day!

Hugs!

PS. check out my instagram

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...