Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WHHHHOOOOOOAAAA!

Life is flying by so dang fast! I cant keep up, I have less crafting time than usual. I post more on facebook, Im really sorry.
here is the link

Now here is a hat I made my Miss OLlivia- who by the way is the reason i  have less time.

This is my own pattern, I stole the smile of which i used scribbles. ( lol the paper crafter in me kept saying stickles, LOL) This is a hot commodity. I have made 6 of these. and now have an order for a Papa Smurf. Oh my. lol
Well I hope you like this, you can go to the ones on facebook too. Lots of cards and craftes posted there.
HUGS to you all~

2 comments:

Stef H said...

you should make one of these for yourself! now THAT would be a great picture!!!!!

super, super cute and you are way too talented... but that's a good thing... for miss olivia anyway - LOL.

hugs :)

Jennifer said...

This is so fun! I love all the personality it has!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...