Thursday, October 11, 2012

I am too busy to remember anything.

Im sure so many of you can relate. It really seems like I have been running and just cant catch up. SO my OWN post for my OWN challenge is late. I did post on For Fun!! but I  feel bad cuz I just remembered I forgot.

This card was made using an image I earned from The Stamping Boutique, when I used to host the parties. I did that for a year and miss the fun and chatter. Made some really good friends that way!

007

I glazed the witches shoes, glittered the fairy shoes and flocked the bear slippers. Looks like a nite with my daughter and her friends. LOL

Well Check out the challenge at For Fun To see if its something you want to try- I dare you!!

 

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Helen, I love it! All the different textures....the colours....the layout...perfect! And loved the comment about your daughter and friends....hahaa!

Julie said...

This is fab - love what you've done with the different shoes!

Hugs

Julie

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...