Thursday, March 8, 2012

A friend of my husbands…

He had surgery and well this man is a good friend of my husbands so We have gotten to know know him. I made him this card. Hes into motor cycles and Harley so… Hes really talented on thinks like that, cars, and motorcycles and detailing and mechanics and …He basically helps us keep our old but low mileage van running.

Well I hope he enjoyed it. here it is.

Front

001

inside

002

I used my cutter and did every 1/2 inch. To score it the added in the last row, brads.

001

2 comments:

Anna Waarvik said...

I really like your card! I like how you added the score lines - I will have to remember that technique to dress up a background.

Jennifer said...

Fantastic biker card Helen! The scoring is fantastic!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...