Monday, August 1, 2011

Some more cards for you

I can’t tell you how much we rely on things until they aren’t here anymore. I haven’t had ink all week- no biggie really because I own a LOT of stamps, I also have a plastic shoe box full of printed images. So really I can make cards. But maybe not the ones I should. lol

I missed this week due to an cut in the image I did but I will do it. In the mean time I hope you have been enjoying the cards I have done. Don’t forget to check out my TAC blog I have cards and projects made with just TAC images there.

001

This is a Bugaboo image, I personalized it. lol The senti is TAC. It just dawned on me I missed my mother-in-laws birthday- NOW wait! I did send her a card, but while I was making this I thought I would make this for here birthday in a couple of days. LOL it was last month. I did send her card and made my hubby call her so don’t yell. lol I just thought of it being my hubby (her oldest) and his dog Toby when he was little. Trying to touch heart strings. The year is going fast so I guess I wasn’t thinking right. come on am I the only one? I colored it with color pencils and oms, the stars are velum. DP is DCWV slabs.

002

This is another Bugaboo image. The background is a stamp from TAC called squiggle bugs. The senti is TAC also. I med it so the ribbon stays off the card.

003

This is a stamp I bought from over seas. hes so cute. When people here ask me where I got him and I say things like Scotland I laugh cuz they always say “you and that computer”. lol He was bought at Funky Kits. Just looked and can’t find him. I was a few years back.

004

So ok Ill admit I have this thing for Jodie’s images. Bugaboo I do have lots. I want to purchase this line. Maybe this month. My Katelyn and I have a thing for Harry Potter. The kids went one day to see the last one last week and enjoyed it. Sad to see it come to and end, I love series kind of things you really get to know the character and with the movies we watched those kids grow up. Well anyhow my baby is going to be 14. Wow I truly don’t know where the time went. She love lime green and HP so “The gentle giant” from bugaboo was perfect for the card.

I guess I better add some cards on other post so this don’t take all day. lol And please don’t forget to go over to my TAC blog and check out other things!

Come back soon for more.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...