Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This week at For Fun has a recipe challenge.

The week at For Fun

This week at For Fun we are having a recipe challenge. You must use 1 ribbin, 2 designed papers and 3 embellishes. I always forget to post my card with the teams stuff. SO here is what I made.


This one was made using a set from TAC and so was the one below. Both are new sets and if you would like to see more just drop me a line.
Go on over to For Fun and show us what you can come up with.


Breaking news: We just had to return Katelyns "meatball" to the store- he has wettail. She is tere with her sister now. will fill you in later.

5 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Great cards Helen!! Those images are so cute. I especially love the first one and your choice of colors. Beautifully done!
"Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

two gorgeous cards, i LOVE the images!!!

Tracey said...

Hi Helen, these are so gorgeous - lol I was going to say your card isn't on the challeng blog ;)

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

Suck lovely cards, Helen. The images are so cute and the layouts so pretty. Keep well.
Amelia x

Lisa said...

Adorable card, Helen. I think the color combinations on both cards are awesome!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...