Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This week at For Fun has a recipe challenge.

The week at For Fun

This week at For Fun we are having a recipe challenge. You must use 1 ribbin, 2 designed papers and 3 embellishes. I always forget to post my card with the teams stuff. SO here is what I made.


This one was made using a set from TAC and so was the one below. Both are new sets and if you would like to see more just drop me a line.
Go on over to For Fun and show us what you can come up with.


Breaking news: We just had to return Katelyns "meatball" to the store- he has wettail. She is tere with her sister now. will fill you in later.

5 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Great cards Helen!! Those images are so cute. I especially love the first one and your choice of colors. Beautifully done!
"Hugs" Carol

Annmaree said...

two gorgeous cards, i LOVE the images!!!

Tracey said...

Hi Helen, these are so gorgeous - lol I was going to say your card isn't on the challeng blog ;)

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

otomys said...

Suck lovely cards, Helen. The images are so cute and the layouts so pretty. Keep well.
Amelia x

Lisa said...

Adorable card, Helen. I think the color combinations on both cards are awesome!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...