Friday, June 25, 2010

Circles and stars and squares oh my

Paper Cutz Challenge


You have to love a challenge where you are given a choice. Well that is just what Mary did this week at Paper Cutz challenge. She is giving you the option of circles, stars or squares. I tried to use all 3. Go and check out the awesome things the girls made. They have such creative minds. Thanks Mary for such a fun challenge.
I used a stamp from Gina K. at Stamp TV. It is in the Sporty Accessories by Melanie Muenchinger. I bought it and used it for many different things. All these places are a great place to go. First please check out the creativity at PCC.



The Stamping Boutique has a blog hop going on today starting at 7am CST. I know I post early butI wanted to put this out today. I didn't get my card done in time but I wanted to promote the Blog Hop and Digi Day. Today is the blog hop and Sat. is Digi Day.

3 comments:

Annmaree said...

these are awesome, love the letters on the layout, and that card stitching rocks!!!

Sari said...

Great LO! I love the paper.
Sari

Fink said...

I love how you did the stitched flowers! Very Cute!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...